Festival Champion FAQ
How do I earn Commission?
- You will earn 10% cash commission on all sales that anyone makes using your unique discount code on ElectricOrigins.com. For example, if your friend buys $100 worth of products on ElectricOrigins.com using your code, you will make $10 commission. You will not receive a commission on your own personal orders from ElectricOrigins.com.
Is there another way for me to receive commission other than using my code?
- Yes! You can also promote your personalized link to ElectricOrigins.com that will automatically apply your code during the checkout process. This purchase will go toward your commission. You can find this link on the homepage after you log into your promoter’s account.
Where can I see how much commission I’ve earned?
- You will automatically receive an email notification every time someone uses your code. That email will show you how much commission was made on the sale. You will also be able to view your accumulated commission on the homepage after you log into your promoter’s account.
When can I use my commission and how can I redeem it?
- Your commission will credit your account 30 days past an order has been paid. A minimum withdrawal amount of $10 can be made every 2 weeks. And you can withdraw via Paypal or Store Credit.
I used my code to make a purchase on ElectricOrigins.com, but I didn’t earn any commission?
- Unfortunately you cannot earn commission off of your own purchases. Be sure to spread the word about Electric Origins and hook up fellow festivalgoers with your discount code so you can earn cash commission! You can use a friends code though.
What do I do if I don’t have a Paypal account?
- Paypal is one of the safest and secure ways to transfer money on the internet. It’s absolutely free to sign up. You can also receive your commission via store credit.
My discount code doesn’t seem to be working. What’s wrong?
- If your code is not working please check with the person using it to make sure they’re typing it in correctly and in the right place. If you’re still having trouble please contact our customer service by email at email@example.com
I shared my code EVERYWHERE and now my code is void, why?
- While we encourage you to share your code with your friends and family, you are not allowed to share your code on the Electric Origins website, Electric Origins social media posts, Electric Origins Advertisements, or on any coupon sites. Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program. Electric Origins reserves the right to change or cancel any codes that are in violation of these terms. Site publishers and affiliates are prohibited from bidding on keywords associated with "Electric Origins". Misspelled or derivatives of those names. Site publishers are not allowed to use PPC online advertising (Pay Per Click) using trademarked names.
- We reserve the right to remove codes and revoke pending payments if we believe they do not follow our guidelines. Any conversions cannot be tracked as genuine purchases if your code is placed on a coupon site. We strongly suggest monitoring coupon sites yourself to ensure your code has not been placed there without your supervision. If you find your code on a coupon site please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to change your code and ensure you get your correct commission.
I'm a coupon site. My code got deleted and doesn't work. What happened?
- We reserve the right to delete codes at any time if we feel they may have been compromised. However, if this was done by accident you can contact our support and we’d be happy to set you up with a new code.